Funny Reviews on Video of Fashion Trends That Are Going To Take Over 2019



This video is about the 2019 fashion trends. Rather than the fashion trends of 2019, I prefer to the reviews on it. List below are some hot and funny reviews choosing from the reviews by reacted persons.

Top Listing 1: People never dress like the models though haha

The truth is that Star Cherry they don't mean that you Are wearing the runway looks but its inspiration for people to make them wearable IRL.

Top Listing 2: I hate it when 'florals' is listed as a trend. florals is a trend every year - what KIND Of florals?

Top Listing 3: In summary 2019 fashion trend is "Anything Goes" I love that

All things that make human beings comfortable and beauty,should be inherited.

So I love that 2019 fashion trend is "Anything Goes"!

Also, I love this Fashion Ring Manufacturers,how about you?


评论