18 DIY JEWELRY IDEAS FOR TEENAGERS


This is a great video about jewelry DIY for teenagers, list below are the different voices from the teenagers.

Someone thought buying the supplies would cost more than the new jewelry from silver jewelry factory.

That's someone's hobby so while the supplies are expensive you can make 3-4 things out of the bulk.

I can't imagine any teenager wearing this. I believe it's fun to make it, but all of it looks like cheap plastic.

So there are people recommend the economic shop to buy the items,just like below:

I know of a site where it's less than $2 for all the individual items needed to make. When I get them I'm not spending more than $20 for them and that can get a lot to get you started. Maybe is a good choice to have a visit for the website of fashion pendants manufacturers.

these ideas are beautiful and all but, I came here for the thumbnail specifically the wire wrapped heart pendent.
Does anyone know where I can find something like that?
                                         www.auleyjewelry.com/wedding-jewelry

评论